The Buying Process
The buying process can vary depending on the size, type, and complexity of the investment. Regardless we will ensure you receive the highest level of support and communication at all stages.
This is an example of the process for a Buy to Let or HMO property.
- Once an investment property is identified, contact us by your desired choice of communication.
- We can arrange Skype calls, telephone call or communicate in a way that suits you to discuss the investment.
- Our properties come with a Home Report (only applicable in Scotland) or Valuation Report, property details and photographs.
- Once you decide to proceed with the investment we will send a Sourcing Agreement for you to sign and return and once the sourcing fee deposit is paid the property will be removed from the market and the introduction to the power team will begin.
The Power Team
- We will introduce you to any member of the Alliance Property Group Power Team to discuss any requirements or information you require.
- Your offer for the property is placed by the solicitor and the conveyancing process starts.
- An agreed timescale to complete is made.
- To ensure that all parties are kept up to date, there is regular communication as well as starting to organise other processes such as refurbishment contractors and the lettings process is started to ensure a seamless process.
- On properties that we offer that are suitable for the Guaranteed Rent Scheme in Glasgow. Alliance take care of the total set up of the process from start to finish.
- On completion, we can organise the collection of the property keys from the solicitor if required.
- We can then start any prearranged agreement of any refurbishment, furnishing or letting of the property.
- Again we ensure there is regular communication and updates of any works and processes before, during and after the completion.